New Price: $309,900 | Gorgeous Home Boasts 12+ Acres & Horse Barn
106 County Route 403, Greenville, NY 12083
$309,900 | 5 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 3800 Square Feet
Imagine waking up and stepping outside with a hot cup of coffee onto your large deck to take on the views of the beautiful barn and pastures, maybe with a few horses just stepping out into the pasture as they wake up for the day, too. This could be the key to that happy moment for you to enjoy daily!
This beautiful home was fully renovated over the past 10 years. The top floor features the main living area with combined dining room, living room and updated kitchen with solid surface counters, which opens up to the seven-year-old 20’x28′ family room with cherry floors, vaulted ceiling and propane gas fireplace. Off the living space is a hall leading to a master suite with a walk-in shower, jacuzzi tub and granite vanity, along with another bedroom across the hall.
In the lower level, you’ll find a second kitchen and living area, plus two bedrooms (currently opened with one entrance), plus a third bedroom across the hall, and a full bathroom with shower. On this same level is the large mud room with double closets for storing all the winter gear, and a large laundry and utility room with Weil-McClain boiler, water heater and water softener.
Outside, you’ll find a 24’x36′ detached garage with heat, electric and enough power for a welder. There is an attached shed that could be used for more storage, a workshop, or even a green house. This room steps out towards a fenced area with a chicken coop to collect your morning eggs! Moving on you’ll find another shed that houses the wood-burning outdoor Bio-heat boiler which heats the whole house if used. If not used, the oil heat fuel will kick on automatically to keep the house warm.
The 48’x36′ barn is absolutely gorgeous and setup for three horses to live a very comfortable life with their own bays, two shelters and a beautiful pasture. The barn also hosts an heated office, electric and running water. There are plans for a set of stairs to easily be installed up to the second floor, but for now a ladder is provided and takes you to a loft the whole length of the barn perfect for storage for hay or just personal items. You’ll also find another ladder to the lookout, which was planned to be an observatory to look up at the stars.
The property is absolutely beautiful. Riders and hikers alike will love the abundance of trails around the property, plus the seasonal pond.
This could be the home you’ve always dreamed of. Call for a private showing today!
- Address: 106 County Route 403
- City: Greenville
- State: NY
- Zip: 12083
- County: Albany
- Property Type: Single Family Residential
- Above Ground Square Feet: 3800
- Price: $309,900
- Age (Years): 55
- School District: Greenville
- Estimated Total Taxes: $8,052
- Listing Agent: Judith Gabler, Real Estate Broker & Owner
- Listing Agent Phone: C: (518) 727-5653
- Listing Agent Email: Judi@GablerRealtyNY.com
- MLS Number: 201721093
- Total Rooms: 12
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 3
- Kitchen: Eat In
- Heat Type: Hot Water, Baseboard
- Heating Fuel: Oil, Liquid Propane
- Appliances: Range w/Oven (2), Refrigerator (2), Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer & Dryer
- Amenities: Ceramic Tile, Vaulted Ceiling, Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Hook-Up, Garage Door Opener, Water Softener, High Speed Internet Acc, Gran/Solid Surf Counters
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Laundry: Room, Basement
- Attic: Full
- Basement Description: Full, Finished Area, Recreation Room
- Dining Room Description: Dining Area, Formal Dining Room
- Style: Split Ranch
- Condition: Excellent
- Exterior: Vinyl, Wood
- Lot Size: 12.1 Acres
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle, Metal
- Water: Drilled Well
- Septic or Sewer: Septic
- Garage: 2 Car, Detached
- Off Street Parking: 6 Spaces
- Exterior Features: Barn, Deck, Fenced Yard, Garden, Greenhouse, Lighting, Outbuilding, Patio, Shed