Impeccable Carriage Home in Desired East Hills
13 Cheshire Way, Loudonville, NY 12211
$405,000 | 2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 2,017 Square Feet
Welcome to 13 Cheshire Way in the desirable East Hills neighborhood, one of the Capital Region’s finest communities. As soon as you pull up, you’ll feel like you’re coming home to luxury. The driveway has been re-paved, the walkway and landscaping are well-cared for, and there is a lovely front porch with decorative columns to decorate each season.
This gorgeous home is great for those seeking spacious, one-floor living. As you enter you’ll be delighted by the soaring cathedral ceiling and the open floor plan with abundant natural light throughout. There is a large foyer with entry closet that opens up to the great room with plentiful seating areas, gas fireplace and a custom built-in shelf and cabinet.
The formal dining room has beautiful decorative columns, crown molding, chair rail and a tray ceiling. There is also a spacious eat-in kitchen with breakfast nook overlooking the landscaped back yard through a large picture window. The kitchen has been recently updated including granite counters, glass tile backsplash and new refrigerator.
The master suite is spacious and hosts a newly added ceiling fan, and two large walk-in closets. The master bathroom has been refreshed with a large double-sink vanity and features a walk-in shower and extra space for a storage cabinet or dressing table.
The second bedroom is bright and comfortable with a double-door closet and newly added ceiling fan. The second bathroom has recently been updated too and is located just outside the bedroom door.
The den/office is bright and cheery and can act as a third bedroom for when you have out-of-town guests. This room has had new hardwood floors installed that tie in perfectly with the original floors of the rest of the home.
The basement is high, dry and large with plentiful storage including the addition of 25’+ of custom built-in shelving. Just for precaution, there is a sump pump and added backup battery for peace of mind. The basement has also had additional lighting installed throughout for convenience. The two-car garage also has custom shelving for even more storage space.
As you step out the back door you’ll find a lovely maintenance-free composite deck that overlooks the landscaped backyard with natural treed privacy and an added decorative fence. This deck steps down to a recently added patio area with grill pad, and a low-maintenance yard.
The whole house has been freshly painted and most light fixtures have been recently updated or added. The hardwood floors have all been refinished throughout and all custom shades and curtain rods are included. This gorgeous house is truly move-in ready. “Welcome home!”
- Address: 13 Cheshire Way
- City: Loudonville
- State: NY
- Zip: 12211
- County: Albany
- Property Type: Single Family Residential
- Above Ground Square Feet: 2,017
- Price: $405,000
- Age (Years): 18
- School District: North Colonie
- HOA Dues: $225 Annually
- Estimated Total Taxes: $8,057
- Listing Agent: Judith Gabler (518) 727-5653
- MLS Number: 201816067
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Kitchen: Eat In
- Heat Type: Hot Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Cooling: Central Air
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook-top, Single Wall Oven, Microwave, Washer & Dryer
- Amenities: Ceramic Tile, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Cathedral Ceiling, Bay Window, Sliding Glass Door, French Door, Built-In Cabinets, Walk-In Closet, Wood Floors, Wall to Wall Carpet, Tray Ceilings
- Interior Features: Cable Hook-Up, Garage Door Opener, Humidifier, Paddle Fan, Security System, Sump Pump, High Speed Internet Acc, Gran/Solid Surf Counters
- Master Bedroom: Includes Full Bath
- Fireplace: 1, Gas, Living Room
- Laundry: Closet, First Floor
- Attic: Hatch
- Basement Description: Full
- Dining Room Description: Formal Dining Room
- Style: Ranch
- Condition: Superior
- Exterior: Vinyl, Brick
- Lot Size: 0.21 Acre
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Water: Public
- Septic or Sewer: Public
- Garage: 2 Car Attached
- Off Street Parking: 6
- Exterior Features: Deck, Lighting, Porch, Sprinkler In Ground