Light & Bright Delmar Cape
266 Elsmere Ave, Delmar, NY 12054
$269,900 | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 1,732 Square Feet
Welcome home to this charming brick Cape Cod-style home set back off of Elsmere Avenue in a private and quiet setting.
You will walk inside and immediately fall in love with the slate entry, hardwood floors, beautiful staircase, and light and bright living room with large window and wood-burning fireplace. This room connects to the dining room with another large row of windows, and steps out through French doors to the spacious enclosed porch with newer windows.
The kitchen is quaint with beautiful cabinets including one with a lazy susan. The Corian counters add to the charm and provide an abundance of space for meal prep.
The first floor bedrooms both have ceiling lights and double-door closets with closet systems. These two rooms share a full bathroom with bathtub and newer vanity.
The second floor boasts a large master suite with amazing walk-in closet and newer private composite balcony. The ensuite bathroom features a private room for the commode and marble-tiled shower with glass door, and a gorgeous sink with copper basin. There is also a smaller room with closet perfect for many different uses including a nursery, office or workout room.
The basement level hosts a wonderful space for workout equipment or playroom. There is also a great laundry area with included washer and dryer, updated 200AMP electric, and a convenient workshop area with included work table and abundant shelf storage.
The grounds feature a newer two-car garage and deck to relax or entertain while overlooking the beautiful landscaping.
The two full glass storm doors, sunroom, kitchen, downstairs bedrooms and bathroom windows were all installed by Bennett’s with a lifetime transferable warranty. The sump pump and basement system was installed by Adirondack Basement Systems with a transferable warranty. New sump pump in 2015.
There is nothing to do but pack your bags, move in and enjoy!
- Address: 266 Elsmere Ave
- City: Delmar
- State: NY
- Zip: 12054
- County: Albany
- Property Type: Single Family Residential
- Above Ground Square Feet: 1,732
- Price: $269,900
- Age (Years): 68
- School District: Bethlehem
- Estimated Total Taxes: $6,459 (With STAR Exemption)
- Listing Agent: Judith Gabler (518) 727-5653
- MLS Number: 201811812
- Total Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Kitchen: Eat In
- Heat Type: Hot Air
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Cooling: Central Air
- Appliances: Range w/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer & Dryer
- Amenities: Ceramic Tile, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, French Door, Built-In Cabinets, Walk-In Closet, Wood Floors, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior Features: Cable Hook-Up, Sump Pump, High Speed Internet Acc, Gran/Solid Surf Counters
- Master Bedroom: Full Master Bathroom with Marble Shower, and Balcony
- Fireplace: 1, Wood
- Laundry: Basement
- Attic: Storage, Eaves
- Basement Description: Full
- Dining Room Description: Formal Dining Room
- Style: Cape Cod
- Condition: Excellent
- Exterior: Brick
- Lot Size: 0.25 Acre
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Water: Public
- Septic or Sewer: Public
- Garage: 2 Car, Detached
- Exterior Features: Deck, Lighting, Porch/Enclosed, Shed