New Price: $319,900 | Gorgeous Custom-Restored Home
30 Swatling Rd, Latham, NY 12110
$319,900 | 4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 2,037 Square Feet
You will fall in love with this Latham colonial restored top to bottom with custom, high-end finishes throughout. All renovations were completed to maintain the quality craftsmanship of the old with all the updates for today’s modern buyer.
As you pull up, you’re greeted with new professional landscaping, new driveway and charming garage with door opener. The nearly acre lot was recently cleared in the back to discover a charming stone walkway to a babbling brook, with both sides on this property. Sit outside on the new patio to enjoy all the backyard has to offer.
You will be blown away as you step inside to find a lovely dining area, and gourmet kitchen with quartz counters, tile backsplash, chef-quality appliances including a pot-filler, and custom tiled inlaid floor. There is plenty of storage space with a large pantry and mud room with built-in bench and hooks for coats and shoes.
The living area is cozy with many options for seating and relaxing, and the first floor bedroom can double as an office or den. The full bathroom is gorgeous and also very convenient for you and guests.
The second floor hosts second-floor laundry with a newly added washer and dryer, plus three more bedrooms and another large, beautiful full bathroom. The master bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet with custom storage system that everyone dreams about. The other bedrooms all have abundant closet storage with custom systems, too (all included).
The current owners have made many wonderful upgrades including over $10,000 in professional landscaping, decorating including custom shades, blinds and window treatments (included), all closet systems (included), the addition of second floor laundry, two newly added storm doors, and more.
Everything has been replaced throughout including roof, windows, siding, doors, furnace, central air, on-demand water heater, electric service, plumbing, more! This home is professionally insulated throughout and very energy-efficient. This, paired with the low taxes of Colonie, make this a luxurious, yet affordable home to enjoy for many years to come.
- Address: 30 Swatling Rd
- City: Latham
- State: NY
- Zip: 12110
- County: Albany
- Property Type: Single Family Residential
- Above Ground Square Feet: 2,037
- Price: $319,900
- School District: North Colonie
- Estimated Total Taxes: $5,918
- Listing Agent: Judith Gabler, Real Estate Broker & Owner
- Listing Agent Phone: O: (518) 935-4800
- Listing Agent Email: Judi@GablerRealtyNY.com
- MLS Number: 01830918
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Kitchen: Eat In
- Heat Type: Hot Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Cooling: Central Air
- Appliances: Range w/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Convection Oven, Microwave, Washer & Dryer
- Amenities: Ceramic Tile, Crown Molding, Gourmet Kitchen, Walk-In Closet, Wood Floors, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior Features: Cable Hook-Up, Garage Door Opener, Sump Pump, High Speed Internet Acc, Gran/Solid Surf Counters
- Laundry: Closet, Second Floor
- Attic: Finished, Storage, Eaves
- Basement Description: Part
- Dining Room Description: Dining Area
- Style: Colonial
- Condition: Superior
- Lot Size: 0.98 Acre
- Exterior Features: Lighting, Patio
- Exterior: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Water: Public
- Septic or Sewer: Public
- Garage: 1-Car Detached
- Off Street Parking: 5