We’re seeking a qualified, driven, friendly candidate to start immediately. Enjoy a fast-paced, drama-free environment working with a team of professional designers and Realtors with countless, valuable networking connections!
The ideal candidate must be organized, focused and able to manage multiple tasks and projects at a time, have a positive attitude, work well in a team environment, and work efficiently under tight deadlines. Training for this position will be provided. A Bachelor Degree level of education is preferred. Experience with real estate is not required but is favorable.
Candidate must have strong skills in the following areas:
- High level of initiative, problem-solving, teamwork skills
- High level of communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and time manage appropriately
- Ability to manage and organize files and office materials
- Friendly, outgoing, and ability to greet office visitors
Daily tasks will include the following:
This position would be assisting the Transaction Coordinator, Marketing Department, and all Realtors while providing a high level of customer service to clients and visitors.
- Greet clients and agents that enter the office
- Answer phone calls, and take and distribute messages
- Stock and organize all office supplies
- Keep the office organized and presentable for visitors
- Track company transactions and financial information
- Process bills and payments
- File and review documents
- Input data for new property listings
- Assist with events and company functions
- Assist with additional miscellaneous office tasks
- Admin may be asked to complete errands outside of the office
- Admin may be asked to complete tasks to help the Marketing Department
Hours of Employment:
Hours of employment will be from 9am – 5pm Monday through Friday at our office located at 321 Delaware Ave, Delmar, NY 12054.
This is a full-time salary position at $30,000 per year. Please note, adjustments to the offered salary may be made based on the candidate’s experience level.
*Please note: We are not accepting remote candidates.
*Please direct all questions about this position to our Executive Administrative Assistant, Ally Gehrer, at Admin@GablerRealtyNY.com. Thank you!