We’re seeking a qualified, driven, friendly candidate to start immediately. Enjoy a fast-paced, drama-free environment working with a team of professional designers and Realtors with countless, valuable networking connections. Experience with real estate is not required but is favorable.
Candidate must have strong skills in the following areas:
- High level of initiative, problem-solving, teamwork skills
- High level of communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and time manage appropriately
- Ability to manage and organize files and office materials
- Friendly, outgoing, ability to greet office visitors if necessary
- Detail-oriented with knowledge of design techniques, typography, and branding
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
Assist with graphic design and marketing projects that are focused on the sale of real estate properties. Projects and duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Creation of printed materials and use of design templates (fliers, postcards, brochures)
- Data entry for listing websites and checking third-party website data for accuracy
- Design, labeling, and mailing of postcards
- Intern may be asked to photograph properties
- Intern may be asked to complete errands outside of the office
- Intern may be asked to complete tasks to help the Administrative Assistant
Hours of Employment:
Desired hours of employment will be from 9am – 5pm Wednesday through Friday, but we can be flexible to accommodate the candidate’s needs.
*Please note: This is an unpaid internship position. Intern will be required to work at our Delmar office location. We are not accepting remote candidates. Credit for college students will be based on performance.*
*Please direct all questions about this position to our Marketing Director, Jessica Hennig, at Marketing@GablerRealtyNY.com. Thank you!